Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7

Hello again.

Today has been an up/down sort of day.

I went to Haus Heidelberg with Dad, Mom, and Jenni today (so up for that).
However, Dad did a whole bunch of complaining about the South (and basically the state of the world in general). So down for that. :(

In other news, I did my German senior seminar public presentation last Thursday (up).

I had some champagne tonight at the 1889 dance (up [?]).
However, I did not stay at the dance long (like only 20 minutes) because, frankly, it felt like a redux of high school prom (down), and I didn't know many of the people there (down).
(However, however, apparently "redux" is an adjective, not a noun as I thought, so I used it incorrectly in the prior sentence. Alas. :/)

I emailed Dr. D the other day about whatnots, but he/his email got auto-replied to with an out-of-office message.

...

Two years ago, I believe I was either in inpatient therapy or waiting on TriCare to approve outpatient therapy. Now, I am walking, talking, squawking, driving, and making A's and B's in college level courses.

...

BUT... what the hey will I be doing a year hence? What then?

...

About homosexuality - I want to love other people, not hate them/look down on them/JUDGE THEM. Honestly, I don't. But it's so hard what with my parents and THEIR beliefs. No huzzahs. (Also, no huzzahs for me kindofsortofreally blaming my parents for my problems. NOT EVEN A HUZZ.)

...

My memory has improved SO much. Andyetandyetandyet, I keep second guessing myself. :/

...

Dear God,

Thank You for this day. Thank You for all the blessings You have so graciously bestowed on me, when I don't deserve a single one. Thank You SOSOSOSOSO much.


Please help me. Please help me spend my time better, to spend it how You would want me to spend it.

Please give me the words to say when I talk to others. Please help me be a good president of BCM. Please help me be a good representative of YOU (which should have come first, shouldn't it?)

Thank You for sticking with me. Thank You sosososososososososossososossosossossossssoososossossooosssooooo much. Like, for reals.

In Your Name, Lord,
Amen. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment