Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 28 - Minions

Hello once more.

I got back around half an hour ago from seeing the movie "Minions" with a friend from college (we were supposed to be roommates junior year, but then STUFF so she graduated last year, while I am a senior this year :x).

This was the third time we tried to see it, and, hey, look at that! We succeeded!

Honestly, I was not impressed.

("Son, I am disappoint" /outdated/outmoded meme o3o)

It was really silly. Like... we ended up watching it at the dollar theatre, and I am SO happy we didn't pay full price for it. :/

(I think) G thought it was great. I don't want to think less of her for her entertainment choices. :/(x2)

The main villain character was good, I guess. But still, blech overall.

...
o3o

No comments:

Post a Comment