Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 20 - Simming it Up - Round 2

I saw my old suitemate from last year just now. Long story short, I am happy I'm not rooming with her anymore. :x

However, she did show up a few days ago at my Work Study. I was manning the desk, so she had to talk to me (I don't think she would have otherwise). She asked a question, or directions, or something, and I answered to the best of my knowledge.

Right now, we are both in the library. I had to go to the bathroom and passed her. On my way back, I stopped.

"Hey [Name]," I said. She lowered her headphones.

"Yeah?"

"Did you get that thing figured out, the other day?"
[I couldn't remember exactly what it was, so yeah.]

"Yeah [words I can't remember despite it only being, like, three/four minutes ago Dx]."

She might have said thanks. One thing she did do, was smile. c:

(Huzzahs.)

If I were a Sim, once more, I believe my "Social" bar would have raised.

We may not be (or ever will be) friends, but we can get along. Good griefous knows we must have the BFA Senior Seminar class together during Spring. o3o

(Also, as a Christian, I know I should treat others as Christ would treat them. It is hard, but I made an effort, and it was not snubbed.)

Huzzahs, once more. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment