Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 26 - Words

Mk, so this post is going to be a mish-mash of sorts.

1) A friend reposted this link to her Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/63275426166/photos/a.197982061166.139751.63275426166/10153193263121167/?type=3&theater

I liked it before I read her commentary saying that 1) those aren't oceans and 2) they are mixing.

Another mutual friend (who I happened to suite with last year) commented on the friend's post, saying something about her being an f***-ing godless heathen. (Said person, I believe, does not have a relationship with Christ. :/ )

Mk, so ONE - I don't want to have these thoughts about these people. They are loved by God. THEREFORE, I should strive to show them love as well.

TWO - one of them is my adopted little's roommate, one of them is (as aforementioned) a previous suitemate (THAT didn't work out, egads Dx), and another person who commented blocked me on Facebook after I sent her a friend request.
-About the last one, I took Advanced Composition with her last Spring, and she read my paper about my medical whatnots. Also, we used to sit at the same table in the cafeteria. I sometimes eat there now, when A, B, or C (lol xD) are there, and if/when I sit down she gives me this sort of... poisonous-looking smile. :/ Blah / No huzzahs / etc.-
My adopted little's roommate is a Bio major, so she rejected the image for the utter disregard for scientific reasoning in the caption. (Which, I now recognize, is true [her reaction to the caption].) One of the other...

You know what? I am going to (attempt) to pull an Elsa and LET IT GO.

Dear Lord,

Please be with C, S, and B. B is a Mormon. I know that and you know that. I don't know if Mormonism is in line with what You accept (?).

Please be with A. Please help her stay strong, make Christian friends, etc.

Please help me. Please help me to see others as You see them. Please enable [baleen] to love them in the same way (or as close as I can as a human, that is o3o) as You do.

ALSO, PLEASE grant me peace about the future. Dear Lord, grant me peace, guidance, all of the above. Please oh please.

In Your name, Lord,
Amen <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment