Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22 - Questioning

(Wow, three posts in one day, oh invisible reader?)

I am in the process of watching "Chopped Junior" -

UPDATE: One of the judges said something along the lines of "[Name], she's cooking, she's [blank]ing," so I guess [Name] is female.

I was going to talk/write about how I was unsure about the sex of one of the contestants. They use a name that isn't gender-specific, and I couldn't tell from their appearance for sure which sex they are. Like, (apparently, she) has long-ish hair, but her chest is rather flat and her voice is lower. HOWEVER, 1) guys can (and do) have long-ish hair sometimes, and 2) idk how old this female is. :/

But, what REALLY bothered me is that this even crossed my mind (let alone that this thought did not keep crossing). I let it sit in my mind for a fair amount of time.

No huzzahs. >:C

I feel/know that sexual orientations / identities / whatnots are NOT my forte. Like, I have a friend from high school who is a female, and she came out to me as pansexual (with a girlfriend).

Alsoalsoalso, my adopted little, A, identifies as asexual and she is living with another pansexual, B, in the dorms.

...

I truly do NOT want to have these thoughts flitting through my mind. Honestly. (I am happy to report that I didn't actually SAY anything re: this to my mom, sitting to my left. So kind of huzzahs for that. [I guess you could say huzz-es for that. xD])

Dear Lord,

Please help me with this issue. Please.

Thank you that nothing happened. Thank you that I stopped before I could say anything to Mom.

Please let me / enable me / whatnot me to love like You do, regardless of other whatnots.

(Thank You for knowing exactly what I mean by "whatnots," even if I don't know exactly what I mean.)

In Your name, Lord,
Amen <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment