Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mleh

I am behind with my writing this week and I did not finish the last section of last week's writing. I am feeling frustrated about a certain class, incredibly, incredibly frustrated by it and just in a mleh-y mood all together.

On the plus side, I've been accepted by Elon University and I am going to compete for a spot in their Honors College and I've been offered their Presidential Scholarship of $4500 a year. The thing is, Elon is my third choice. But still.

Mahhh I am ready to leave high school. Or have a vacation at the very least.

3 comments:

  1. Just wait! the best is yet to come! Congratulations on Elon!!!
    Keep your focus- you are coming down the to the end now- don't get sidetracked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your college acceptance and the scholarship opportunity! your 3rd choice may work out to be a number one choice, you don't know until you've worked your way through.

    ReplyDelete