Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Whatnot

I'm kind of bummed because I thought we had one more week of break. I'm not quite sure why I thought that, but it was kind of a letdown when I found out we didn't.

Let's see - Christmas and New Year's were pretty much the same as usual. Not much to say there.

Yesterday I applied to Stanford and today I applied to Davidson. The only college left to apply to is Elon University. Just two more essays... just two more essays...

I applied for Davidson's writing scholarship and the funny thing is that the finalists for the scholarship have to go to Davidson for interviews. Okay, that isn't funny in and of itself. The funny part is that they have to go April 7 - 9. If (somehow) I am chosen as a finalist, I will have to turn in my Senior Project two days early. Okay, that's still not funny. The truly funny part is that on the project proposal sheet, I put down April 6th as the date I would be done, thinking, "What the heck? Why not?" A sign perhaps? I sure hope so.

I hope all of your holidays were marvelous. See you on Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment