Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Almost Forgot to Post This

It's a good thing I didn't though.

Our timeline was due this week and I did not realize quite how much work I still had to do. Or maybe, I've just been avoiding this fact. Either way, I need to write three sections (ranging from 2 - 6 typed pages) every week. While this does not sound like much, in actuality, this might take two hours or more per section. I have lots of work ahead of me.

On the bright side, I will be finishing the last of my college applications this weekend with my Elon application. On the gloomy side, I have yet two start one of the two essays. One the other gloomy side, I won't find out about Stanford, Davidson, or Elon until April 1. Three months.

On another bright side, I got accepted to University of North Carolina Asheville, so I am definitely going to college somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! for good news! I hope the snow days have provided you with some quality 'write time'!

    ReplyDelete