Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still Behind

Yeah, I really need to work on my book. This last week was my catch-up week and I haven't been doing much catching up. My schedule has me writing three sections of the book a week, but the schedule for last week included two sections that are rather large. I am working on the book; I'm just not getting very far with it. I have a lot of stuff going on this week... I just hope I can get it all finished.

In happier news, I placed second in the State Literary Meet for 1 hour Essay. I wrote on the question, "Is the Tea Party a viable force in US politics?" Yeehaw.

I have a meeting with my mentor on Saturday, so I need to get organized. Yup.

3 comments:

  1. And this is why you will be the writer and I will be the editor: I cannot write well with deadlines (meaning, I can write papers, but not stories). Me + Deadline = Minimal Creativity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your eyes forward and keep pressing on. A timeline isn't meant to be slave driver just a plan. Congratulations on the Literary Meet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Jennifer! Hurray for you. Celebrate. Get your nose off that grindstone.

    ReplyDelete