Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mentor

So... I still don't have a mentor. I've talked to several people and whatnot. Right now, I am looking at someone who helped me with a scholarship I entered last year. I emailed her two/three days ago, but she hasn't answered. Goodness, the phone is inevitable, isn't it? -sigh-

I'm reading some published books on high school and I really realize that formatting is important. There's one book that has boxes and colors and it's engaging to read - then there's a book that is about a foot tall with only black and white text and ridiculous margins. I doubt anyone has checked it out for years.

-

On an entirely unrelated note... I really want to have another month of vacation. With absolutely no asssignments to do, no required books to read, and no chores/housework. Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY agree with that last bit. Did I tell you I might be able to go to New York in March/April-ish? SO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    You did a good job today, especially with Mr. Hinds sitting there.

    I keep wondering if you are missing something. We know how much you like to write, but I wonder if there is something else you should be thinking about.

    I have your copy of Mockingjay. I will bring it to the Sr. Commons tomorrow.

    Mrs. Price

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping to hear about your new idea??? What is going on??

    ReplyDelete