Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October (!)

Okay, so several things occurred to me as I wrote the title (and am writing text) for this blog post.

One - I have fallen into the habit/quirk of setting aside exclamation points within ellipses (idk, to accentuate them, I guess.)

Two - Egads, my fall term of senior year of college is almost half-way done. Dx
(Tomorrow starts my first day of midterm exams, though I have already done and turned in my German lit one. [Because I'm an overachiever {and it was simple o3o}.])

Three - I actually spent some time considering where to put the final period in the previous sentence. xD

Yeah.

In other news, I am waiting on information from a trust fund for early disbursement of funds so that I could go to Berlin (!/[egads I did it again]) during the January of 2016.

Speaking of egads, I have (numerous) tics (perseverations) now. Yes, they make me unique, and yet no, I do not wish to have them. o3o

Speaking of Berlin, I finally (exclamation point) got my passport done again. It was a long, drawn-out process. I had one before, but it was expired. So I got the form to renew it; it couldn't be renewed because I was a minor when I first got it; I had to (err - my dad had to) locate my birth certificate because it was one of the required documents for a passport. And then, and then, once I came in, forms filled out, documentation in hand (birth certificate and ID), passport pictures done, I turn it all over, then say, oh right, I have my old passport too. Would you like it? And what does the woman say?

If you have your old passport, you don't need to bring in your birth certificate.

><

/rant (for now, at least)

In other, other news, I am quite tired. Idk if I'll come back. As of right now, this blog is kind of serving as an online diary of sorts. Truth be told, I'm not sure how I feel about that. o3o

Anywho, auf wiedersehen, Tschüss, all that jazz. :)

/fin


No comments:

Post a Comment