Friday, February 18, 2011

[Insert Unintelligible Moan Here]

My book really got put on hold this week because I am finishing a scholarship. I have little more to say about that. I really wish I could work on ONLY my book, but that is not possible right now.

Apparently, the EFC (Expected Family Contribution) that FAFSA gave me is about 7/10 of our real annual income. We own part of a property in Germany, so that effectively killed most of my hopes for financial aid. Hence the scholarship. Ugh.

I am thinking of quitting a few of my activities so I have more time to write. The thing is, I don't know if this particular week is just really stressful, or if this amount of stress is going to normal from here on out.

3 comments:

  1. Books are great! I can't wait until your's is done and we can all read in a story circle! So what is happening to the main character now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, Jennifer, you are in God's hands. You will go to college at the best place for you. Keep on keepin' on. You are doing all the right things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super cool that you own property in Germany! As for the stressfulness, I understand; just trust in God and everything will be okay. It's all in His perfect plan. :)

    ReplyDelete