Thursday, November 4, 2010

Whistle

I have not worked on my book at all for a while now. That really, really bothers me. As for the research paper, I haven't touched it since I turned it in. That kind of bothers me too.
Right now, I'm not feeling very motivated and I really don't know what to write about here.

I might be applying to UNC Asheville next week so I can apply for their scholarships. It would be nice to get an acceptance under my belt. Now that I'm actually filling out applications, I keep looking back at other options and wondering if I disregarded them too soon... Nyah.

Whistle.

2 comments:

  1. Stay on top of those "feelings"- they can really get in the way and actually sidetrack you from the goals you truly want to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, keep moving. You will "feel" good when you accomplish your goals/assignments.

    ReplyDelete