Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Week...

another essay. My creative juices are running a little thin with all of this school writing.

Next week is the state Quiz Bowl meet.

I don't feel like I have much to say. What I want to do is work on my actual Senior Project. I find it incredibly frustrating that I am unable to do so because of all of the other whatnot. I know that there are people who feel exponentially more frustrated about Senior Project than me, so I'm glad that I am not one of them.

I am emailing out my first chapters today. I missed my original date of November 1 due to everything else. Little tasks seem to get pushed out of my mind when I have other massive deadlines looming.

In Economics, we are beginning to write a "Vision" paper of what we want to be doing in five years, lifestyle-wise and money-wise. We also need to say what we're going to doing the next four years to reach this ideal. Honestly, I cannot see myself past college. I cannot see myself working. If anything, I see myself in a scantily filled apartment with books, a laptop, and a lot of pens and paper. After college, the only job I can think of right now would be a copy editor or something. Getting to read books for free and fix their mistakes. Sounds wonderful to me. I don't even know where I want to live after college. Not Spartanburg, honestly. Maybe California or North Carolina or Germany. No idea.

This is a hard paper. Lots of thinking and right now, thinking is a scary thought.

1 comment:

  1. Senior year is tough! Especially when you have great aspirations. Hang in there Jennifer. It will all be worth it in the end. You often hear people say how "fun and easy" senior year is. Next time you hear that just remember that there is more to that story than is being shared!
    You are growing and learning- and it will be worth it in the end!! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete