Friday, April 1, 2011

One Week Left

I will have my rough draft completed in less than seven days. I can do it, I know it. I just need to do it. I do have a lot left to do (the timeline was left in the dust about a month ago), but I am pretty good at scrambling and finishing things at the last minute.

College news - if you're interested - is as follows. I was waitlisted to Davidson last Saturday and rejected from Stanford on Tuesday. Yup. So I think that I'm going to Elon and I am looking forward to it.

One week. Let's do it.

2 comments:

  1. Sad about the rejection. Yay about Elon (never heard of it though)!!

    In other news, I can't wait to read your book!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is sovereign! Elon sounds like a fabulous place for you to begin the next chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete